This tropical smoothie is so refreshing and delicious. With just a few ingredients and in a couple of steps, you will have a taste of a tropical paradise!
This tropical smoothie recipe brings back many memories of beautiful beaches, the hot sun, and relaxing in the hammock. While lying at the beach, looking at the horizon and drinking a refreshing tropical smoothie – life goals. 🙂
But hey, even though most of us live nowhere near the ocean, it doesn’t mean we can not enjoy the taste of tropical paradise.
- Frozen Mango: Frozen fruit is great for smoothies. A smoothie will have a thicker structure without ice when using the frozen mango. Also, mango is an excellent source of vitamins A and C. It also contains folate, B6, iron, calcium, zinc, and vitamin E. Read the following article about the mango health benefits.
- Frozen Pineapple: Pineapple is rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and other helpful compounds, such as enzymes that can fight inflammation. It can also help with aiding digestion and boost immunity.
- Kiwi: I used fresh kiwi for this smoothie recipe. Besides adding flavor, kiwis are high in vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Milk: I used the regular whole milk with vitamin D, but you can substitute it for any other milk you prefer.
See recipe card for quantities.
As with any other smoothie recipe, it’s so easy to prepare it. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into your favorite glass. There you have it, your perfect tropical smoothie!
You can always add a little extra texture and crunchiness to this smoothie recipe. Just top it with fresh blueberries and nuts or seeds.
More Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love
- Strawberry Blackberry Banana Smoothie
- Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
- Green Smoothie Bowl
- Cherry Smoothie Bowl
- Strawberry Banana Raspberry Smoothie
- Pineapple Peach Smoothie
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
4-Ingredient Tropical Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 2 fresh kiwi fruit
- 1 cup milk
- In a blender, put all ingredients together.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!