This easy-baked shrimp recipe is done in under 20 minutes, including the prep time! The yummy shrimp is baked in a lemon garlic butter sauce within minutes.
You guys! This easy-baked shrimp recipe is one of the easiest recipes I have tried! The even better thing? It tastes so good. The sauce is the best. The butter, olive oil, garlic, and all the seasoning blend well.
- Shrimp: I used raw shrimp. I like to buy shrimp with shell and tail on but feel free to buy those without it. It will speed up the prep time.
- Olive oil: Just a couple of teaspoons of olive oil to coat the shrimp.
- Butter: Besides shrimp, butter is the star ingredient in this recipe. I used unsalted butter.
- Salt: Adding flavor.
- Dry parsley leaves: I like adding some dry parsley leaves to this dish. You can always add fresh parsley leaves when you serve the shrimp.
- Grounded black pepper: Adding a little bit of grounded black pepper.
- Italian seasoning: This seasoning goes very well with shrimp, butter, and other herbs and ingredients. The combination of flavors is fantastic.
- Garlic: I LOVE garlic. Just a few cloves of sliced garlic cloves will make a big difference in this recipe. It will add an amazing aroma and taste to the shrimp.
- Lemon juice: We need just a squeeze of fresh lemon juice when the shrimp is done baking. I would not recommend using the lemon juice concentrate. Always use fresh lemon juice.
See recipe card for quantities.
- Thaw and prep the shrimp and gather all ingredients.
- Add shrimp, olive oil, all the seasoning to the baking dish. Add thinly sliced garlic and butter.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top and add chopped fresh parsley leaves if preferred.
How to Know When Shrimp is Done Baking
When the shrimp is raw, it will be a translucent gray. Shrimp needs very little time to be cooked. Once baked, the shrimp will be opaque with some pink and red accents. Also, the shrimp will have a C-shape when done.
Store it in the air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Reheat in the microwave when ready to eat.
Other Recipes You’ll Love
- Cajun Salmon Pasta
- Sheet Pan Sausage and Veggies
- Djuvec Rice Recipe
- Baked Salmon in Foil
- Cajun Shrimp and Rice Pilaf
- Baked Cod with Panko and Parmesan
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Easy Baked Shrimp Recipe
- baking dish
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon grounded black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves
- A squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 425 Fahrenheit. Thaw the shrimp, then wash and peel it if not peeled already.
- In a baking dish, add shrimp, olive oil, and all the seasoning. Mix with a spatula until evenly coated. Cut garlic into small pieces and divide the butter into smaller pieces as well. Scatter the garlic and butter on top of the shrimp.
- Put the baking dish into the oven and bake for 7-9 minutes. Remove the baking dish from the oven and squeeze some lemon juice over the shrimp. Serve immediately. Enjoy!